IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR AP STUDENTS!
Do NOT bring the following items to your AP Exams:
You should not bring the following to the exam room:
- Electronic equipment: (cell phone, smart phone, tablet computer, etc.), portable listening or recording devices (MP3 player, iPod, etc.), cameras or other photographic equipment, devices that can access the Internet, and any other electronic or communication devices.
- Unapproved aids: Books, compasses, mechanical pencils, colored pencils*, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters*, or notes.
- Rulers, straightedges, (unless taking Physics Exam) and protractors
- Scratch paper; notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets or, for Chinese Language and Culture and Japanese Language and Culture, on scratch paper provided by the proctor.
- Computers* or calculators (unless you are taking an AP Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics Exam. Visit www.collegeboard.com/ap/calculators to learn more about the calculator policy for each of these exams, and for a list of authorized calculators.)
- Reference guides, keyboard maps, or other typing instructions.
- Watches that beep or have an alarm
- No backpacks or pocketbooks will be allowed in testing room
- Clothing with subject-related information
- Food or drink*