School Counseling & Wellness Center
Click to download the interactive file
General Number - 516-992-1420Fax - 516-785-7198School Code - 330-383
The School Counseling & Wellness Center at John F. Kennedy High School is committed
to serving the Bellmore-Merrick community by helping foster and support the
Academic, Social, Emotional, and Career Development of all students.
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
- Grade 11 Presentation Materials - Click HERE for PowerPoint and Standardized Testing Guide. Junior conference forms coming next week!
- 2021-2022 Course Selection Presentation Videos HERE!
- New AP Exam Fee Payment System Online! -Go to https://aptsusa.com/kennedy/ for more information.
- Scholarship Bulletins - Seniors, don't forget to check out the monthly scholarship bulletin. See the link in the left sidebar for the latest issue!
- Grade 9 Parent Program -See the link for Presentation Materials in the left sidebar for the Oct. 6th documents.
- April Counseling Center Newsletter: Click the link in the left sidebar under "News & Bulletins" to view this month's issue!
- Financial Aid Presentation: Recorded presentation HERE
- Common App and Naviance Matching Instructions: Check out this video on how to create your Common App account and link it to Naviance to send applications! Click HERE!
- College Planning Guide - Click HERE for the updated 2020-21 College Planning Guide. A guide to help you along the way with all of your post-secondary planning.
Assistant Principal, School Counseling & PPS
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @JFKGuidance