Counseling & Wellness Center
(Visa, Mastercard, Discover Only)
Ms. Thorgersen and Ms. Murray, AP Coordinators 992-1520
Test Registration/fee collection takes place between September 4 and October 29, 2019 ONLY. DO NOT MISS THIS DEADLINE!!!!!
- A $40.00 Late Fee will be charged per exam if you miss this deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Each exam is $98.00 (except AP Seminar, which is $142.00)
- There is a mandatory $40.00 cancellation fee (imposed by the
College Board) for each dropped course after exam orders are placed.
- If you think you qualify for a fee waiver please see your counselor to register prior to October 29.
- Students with testing accommodations (extended time, etc.) must be pre- approved by the College Board. The College Board must receive your request for accommodations and supporting documentation (if needed) by January 17. NO EXCEPTIONS! See your counselor if you are unsure of your status.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR AP STUDENTS!
Do NOT bring the following items to your AP Exams:
You should not bring the following to the exam room:
- Electronic equipment: (cell phone, smart phone, tablet computer, etc.), portable listening or recording devices (MP3 player, iPod, etc.), cameras or other photographic equipment, devices that can access the Internet, and any other electronic or communication devices.
- Unapproved aids: Books, compasses, mechanical pencils, colored pencils*, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters*, or notes.
- Rulers, straightedges, (unless taking Physics Exam) and protractors
- Scratch paper; notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets or, for Chinese Language and Culture and Japanese Language and Culture, on scratch paper provided by the proctor.
- Computers* or calculators (unless you are taking an AP Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics Exam. Visit www.collegeboard.com/ap/calculators to learn more about the calculator policy for each of these exams, and for a list of authorized calculators.)
- Reference guides, keyboard maps, or other typing instructions.
- Watches that beep or have an alarm
- No backpacks or pocketbooks will be allowed in testing room
- Clothing with subject-related information
- Food or drink*